Friday, May 31, 2013

Waking up to a nightmare - Chapter Thirty


I come to my senses with a jolt. Jumping up I realize I'm in a strange place. I try replaying what had happened. How I got here.

I run the images through my fuzzy head.

Chris! The dark stranger! The blackout!  Then the sound of a door opening pulls me from my thoughts. I turn to see.....................

"Hanna!" I shout. It's such a shock that I step back into the nightstand and stumble to the floor.

"Stay away from me," I scream. I look everywhere to find an escape route but there is none to be found.

She moves toward me. I feel like a trapped animal. All I can do is back up against the wall. My heart is racing and the images of her sinking her teeth into Dimitri taking his life flash. I find myself scared and angry at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," she says as she crosses her arms with amusement.

"Like I could trust anything you say," I hiss.


She laughs a bit. She's just deepens my wound she has created.

"How could you betray your family. You got everyone killed. You lead them straight to us. It was all your fault." I shout at her.

She pauses, "you have no idea what I went through. So don't judge before you hear me out," she starts. "Really!" I scream.

"No you listen! Mom, Dad, Dimitri, my best friend, and our guards are all dead because of you and what ever you went through. You got everyone killed! And now they are going to kill me!" I scream as I point my finger at her.

She hangs her head down. "Yes it was selfish. They tortured me and Luke. They drank from us everyday. I was on the verge of death when they offered me a deal. A deal that saved me and Luke from death," she says in a small voice.

"Stop! I can't hear any more. You are dead! Look at you, walking around pretending that you are good and not evil. You are no longer alive. Nightwalkers have destroyed my whole entire life and you are part of it. I don't want to hear any more. So if you think for one minute I'm going to forgive you, you're so wrong. You even had the nerve to kill Dimitri in front of me," I cry out.

"You have no idea what you are talking about. I did you a favor. And this is what I get. I won't spare you the quick death like Dimitri. I'm going to let them have their way with you." she scolds.

"I would welcome death at this point. So don't bother sparing me from it. Since it all began my life has been a nightmare. So tell them to bring it on, I'm ready for death, unlike you who thought of no one but yourself," I say with clenched teeth. "Have it your way then," she says. She leaves me standing there. Not sure what to do at this point.

I run to the door after Hanna left. I can only hope she left it unlocked. I turn the knob and find that it's locked. I start beating on the door. "Let me out!" I shout.


5 comments:

  1. OMG, this story has me biting nails! So awesome Jamee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i know where you got all poses that you use from ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some I made, the rest are from everywhere. I have a massive collection of poses. That is one of my favorite things to search and download for the game. Being a storyteller it makes my stories come alive. You will find a lot on mysims3blob.com under poses.

      Delete
    2. Yeah,you are good at story telling . Can't wait for other chapter .

      Delete