Saturday, March 14, 2015

Update on my Series

Update

So everyone knows where I'm at on the series. I'm working on Fairytales currently when I'm able which is not a lot lately with being in classes. Medieval and Castaway are on hold for now. I'm sure one day I will continue them once I get to a certain point in Fairytales and want a break from it. As for the store content or poses I don't have the time right now to do any updating on them. I wish I could but don't have no time. I will when things slow down in my life. I love writing and wish I could produce more chapters at a faster rate than I am right now but with each chapter I do it takes a lot of time to set up each shot in the series. So please be patient as I try to get them done. Thank you everyone that follows my stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment